Those with the stories we wish to share, we’d like to invite you to submit guest blog posts as we work toward hiring a community manager to help oversee the growth of our public content.
We’re looking for writers, editors, and community members who have something to share with the public and the community through our web site’s blog.
We’re currently looking for submissions in the following categories:
- Artist Bios and Spotlights
- Art Project History and Spotlights
- Current community project spotlights
- Past community project spotlights
- External resources for Artists
- Community Leadership
- Civic Responsibility
- 500-1000 words
- Your original content (not repurposed content from another blog)
- Include a photo or graphic if it’s yours – or we’ll find something suitable to accompany the post
- Your contact information and web site for your quick bio link
If you’d like to submit a post for consideration, please send to [email protected] All submissions will be reviewed and you’ll receive feedback if we decide not to use your content. If you’d like to get a “green light” prior to writing, send your outline and overview to us and we’ll ensure it’s not done without being published.
Please also contact If you’d like to help us with content management, editing, and additional outreach.
As this is an ongoing project, there is no expiration date.