In just over 24 hours from now, the final “IRMAGERD” sale will happen at 8PM EST. This is an automatic clock release so showing up early isn’t encouraged.
While tickets are still $0.00, we encourage participants to contribute in several different ways if they’re in a position to do so.
- By offsetting their impact on the cost of putting on the event, suggested at $20.00 per person.
- By donating to the group fund for external nonprofits that Burnt Oranges, Inc. will be matching.
- By donating to the ongoing Florida Keys rebuilding efforts of Burners Without Borders Florida, or bringing tools to donate at the event.
- By donating to the Burnt Oranges Matched Community Action Grant Fund, already at $500. This money will be given away at the event in a Community Grant Salon for projects that benefit the communities we live in.
- Donating toward future art grants. This year Burnt Oranges has over $15,000 available to those submitting projects. The grant deadline is Sunday 10/15/2017.
Less than 200 tickets remain, and we expect them to go quickly. To give everyone an opportunity tickets will be limited to one per person.
As previously, make sure you have at least ONE ticket in your cart before checking out. The other donations are marked “Not a ticket” so no one is confused.